Monday, March 29, 2010

Monster Equations!


When I first look at these questions, I think, yeah right, I can't do either one of these... but as soon as you start breaking them up into parts and looking at it separately, it becomes easier.

1a) First you put all of the negative exponents on the reciprocal top or bottom so that they are positive.
b) Spread out the 5 over 2 to the entire equation.
c) Solve each root separately.
d) Make sure they are in their simplest form!
Answer) Write down your answer and put it in a box so it is noticeable!

2a) Change the roots to x over y as exponents of the number.
b)Solve each section of the equation separately.
c) Take out any common numbers to put in simplest form
Answer) WRITE OUT YOUR ANSWER!

I don't know how to use the Word Equation something-something, so, I hope this helps anyways!

No comments:

Post a Comment